If you’ve already downloaded Free Nintendo DS Lite Game Roms but still do not have any idea how to install and play with it, then do not fret. There is a simple procedure in doing it.
After this complete step by step tutorial, your NDS Rom games will be automatically copied into your R4DS and you’ll be able to play like a pro. I assume that you use Windows XP or higher and you have sufficient computer skills to follow me through.
1. Unzip the zip file you’ve downloaded using your favorite unzip application. Keep it in a safe place for future use.
2. Remove your microSD card from the R4DS cartridge.
3. Insert your microSD card to the microSD USB adaptor that you got when you bought your R4DS.
4. Insert the microSD USB adaptor (where your microSD card is inserted) to your PC’s USB port. Windows will automatically detect it.
5. Go to My Computer. You’ll see a new drive in it. That’s your microSD card. Double click it.
6. Copy the .NDS file that you unzipped on step 1 and paste it on the drive that you opened on step 5. Never paste it to any directory. Just paste it on the root directory. You only need to copy the .NDS files, no more, no less, just ignore the other files that goes with the zip file.
7. Safely remove your USB drive when done copying all the NDS files. I guess, you know how to do this. If not, ask anyone around you.
8. Remove the microSD card from the microSD USB adaptor.
9. Insert the microSD card to your R4DS cartridge.
10. Insert your R4DS cartridge to your Nintendo DS Lite.
11. Turn on your Nintendo DS Lite. If you followed all the directions above correctly, you’ll be able to see the copied games on the list of games on your R4DS now. Enjoy!
Of course, please note that copying game ROMs to your R4DS is illegal, unless you have the original copy of the game and you’re just copying the backup file. R4DS is definitely NOT illegal, it’s how you handle and deal with it that could make it illegal. So just make sure that you’re copying a back-up of your games. Enjoy!
Popularity: 38% [?]