Posted by McBilly
on May 24, 2008 in Sharing
| 7 comments
Here are inspirational qoutes that will surely empower and inspire you. Most of the qoutes are written by famous and powerful people throughout history. This list of inspirational qoutes are well organized and are very useful for trainings. We separated each qoute for easier searching.
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – By Albert Einstein
- Inspiration and genius–one and the same. – By Victor Hugo
- You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want. – By Zig Ziglar
- Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration? – By George Eliot
- No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. – By Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The power of imagination makes us infinite. – By John Muir
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. – By Dr. Napoleon Hill
- First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. – By Epictetus
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. – By Henry David Thoreau
I am sure that you will find these inspirational qoutes very inspiring. I love how every author has his own style of inspiring people. Sometimes when I am down and depressed, I would depend on praise songs and inspirational qoutes to help me rebuild my self-worth.
You can find more qoutes here! I hope you find the list of inspirational quotes helpful.
Popularity: 7% [?]
Leave a Reply