I’m amazed at what one can achieve in a span of one year! A lot can really change. God is so great to have blessed me with such a great 2008! 😀 I’m now looking forward to starting another exciting year full of discovery and surprises! Before going any further, here were the highlights of my 2008.
Highlights in 2008
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with the degree BS Information Technology
- Launched Our Company Philippine Web Designs
- Hired to make the official website for Sinulog Festival 2008
- Participate in the Bench Blackout Fashion Show
- Included in Cosmopolitan Magazine 69 Hottest Bachelors
- Interview with Cebu Daily Lifestyle
- Photoshoot with Cebu Daily News
- Won Highest Votes in Mr Cebu 2008
- Participate in the UP Centennial Fashion Show
- First Time Mini Bloggers Meetup in Manila
- Finalist in The Philippine Blog Awards
- The Cebu Bloggers Society was Successfully Organized
I believe that there’s no such thing as a “self-made” man. I am who I am today because of the people who touched my life.
I’m very thankful to my teachers, my mentors, my schoolmates, brothers and sister, my lola, tita, tito, business associates who trust me, my ever-supportive friends both online and offline, our church for the training and of course my mother who empowered me with values & principles of thinking and living. She is my biggest influence and my role model.
New Beginning. New Discoveries. New Surprises
As what Stephen Covey has said, “Begin with the End in Mind”. With the start of 2009, I hope to inspire you guys to start planning and setting goals for the year. What do you hope to achieve this 2009? Maybe you have plans for your blog? Or maybe take your business to the next level?
A lot can be achieved in a span of one year. But we need to keep sharpening our saw. Reviewing the basics. As we all know, learning is a never ending process. Invest in oneself and pumped yourself up. Get excited! Get Enthusiastic! This year is our year!
So what are your plans? What do you want to achieve this year? 😀